CDs / IRAs
At Chambers Bank, we have a variety of terms and competitive rates to meet your needs.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
CDs are investment options that offer a wide range of terms and earn competitive interest rates.
- A variety of terms available to meet your investment needs
- Interest paid monthly, quarterly or semi-annually depending on the deposit term
- Interest can be added back to the CD, deposited to a Chambers Bank checking or savings account or paid by check or external transfer to another account
- $1,000 minimum to open
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
We have IRA options to meet your needs requiring $1,000 minimum to open and terms ranging from 12 to 36 months.
- Traditional IRA - An account that allows you to defer taxes on your earnings until they are withdrawn. You must be under age 70½ for the entire year and have earned income (or your spouse must have earned income) to be eligible for a traditional IRA.
- Roth IRA - A nondeductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for certain distribution reasons after a five-year holding period. To be eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA, you must have earned income (or your spouse must have earned income) and your modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) cannot exceed certain limits.